All about ME , My LiFe n My ThOuGt

Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Note for My Dearest Son....

Dear Chris,
Do u know how much I miss you? I miss u every single day. It's the hardest thing that I've ever done, to be apart from you. I'm always happy to see your smile. Pop always sends me a pic of you. Sometimes u r smiling, laughing, messing things, crying...owhh I saw all those stuffs. No matter what, I know you're fine and you're always a perfect boy for me. Mommy always pray for you. Mommy know that Jesus and His angels always take a good care of you. Boy, Mommy heard that you've learned how to pray. I'm so glad to hear that. Don't forget to show your gratitude to Pop. He's the one who always take a good care of you while I'm not there with you. He's so wonderful. Mommy know this is the hardest time for each of us, but let's keep the dream alive. Mom, Pop and You. We're struggling together and Lord Jesus blesses every single good thing for us. This is your first Easter as a boy, and Mommy is not around, but I wanna let you know, You're always on the top of my pray list :) Jesus Promised me that we'll have many Easters as a family. Happy Easter!!!!

Lots of hugs and kissess for my dearest boy, Christopher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home